Friday 14 December 2018

Looking back at 2018 . . .

What was the best thing about 2018 and why? My best thing about 2018 was going to Mistletoe Bay for school camp because I have never been there before and we did a lot of fun activities and swimming. My favourite activities were Paddle boarding, Archery, raft building and orienteering.

Something you are proud of that you have done in 2018 and why? I am proud of myself because I went to the trials for the under 13 West Coast basketball team thinking that I wouldn't get in, and in the end I got into the team. I had alot of fun going on all of the trips and I made a lot more friends.

My goals for 2019,
I want to improve my stanine for maths and read over 10 chapter books in the holidays to keep my stanine high in reading. I also want to put my hand up for more things at school like Office, Road patrol and librarian.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mia. I hope you have enjoyed your holidays and that you managed to get some time to relax! How did you go with your goal of reading 10 chapter books over the summer break?
    I am really looking forward to having you in my class again this year and I can't wait to see you step up and be a leader in T2 and our school. See you tomorrow!
    Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Tell me a joke or something funny to engage me. Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.