Wednesday 8 March 2017

Crazy story

Help! Heeelp!! "this is the end" I say. "Mum Dad help please I need you, where are my parents" "we are your parents darling" " no you're not you button eye creeps" " how dare you say that to your mother" " why are trying to sew buttons onto my eyes" " so you can be like us honey" "AHH!" I woke up to my real parents looking at me. "who are you" I say "were your parents" " oh sorry I had a nightmare about these creeps with button eyes that say they were my real parents" " oh darling that sounds like a very scary nightmare" "it was, what time is it" " it's quarter to nine, time to take a bath" " oh saga hog I'm not taking a bath instead I'm going to get something to eat. Bunga plop there's no popcorn I'll just go and get some chips then. PUNGO" " what's wrong honey" " there are no chips and no dip" " that's ok" " no it's not, go get me some dip and chips" " ok honey ill get you something special on the way home, I won't be too long bye" "bye mum" VROOM! " I'm tired I am going to have a nap mia stop talking to yourself - stop talking to yourself.

1 HOUR LATER

"honey I'm home" " oh hi mum did you get the chips and dip" "yes I did and I got you some new knickers" " was that the surprise" "yes it is, do you not like it" "well it's a bit unusual but I did need new ones now time to eat the chips and dip wait where are the chips" "oops I might have forgotten the chips" " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Tell me a joke or something funny to engage me. Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.