Friday 24 March 2017

The Underlife

The Underlife


The year is 6017 when humans were replaced by robots but somewhere beneath the ground, some humans were lurking around in underground man-made tunnels, with only worms and other bugs to eat. 11 days later 2 cheeky boys escaped from the boundaries of the secret tunnels and into the real world.


Charlie and harry tiptoed along the swaying, golden, crispy grass while it crunched between their toes. It has been four years since the first time they experienced that since the robots took over when they were five. Unanticipatedly there came a big thud and their ears were ringing like a church bell. And there towering over there little heads was a huge BIRD wait wrong story it was a dinosaur. “Hi guys my name is kade and I am going to KILL YOU! HA HA” kade lets out an evil cackle.  “Excuse me!” says charlie. Kade grabs charlie by the neck and runs away.


Kade runs all the way to his man cave and on the way, their charlie spots the old village but now it is a pile of rubble and blood because the humans were killed. Charlie started to scream like he was being kidnapped or in heaps of pain. Soon enough he got to his cave. Kade pulled out a spoon and said “I will kill you” “with a spoon” said charlie in a confused voice. “Yeah with a spoon” then kade hit charlie in the head with it but charlie just said “am I supposed to say low because that did not hurt.

Kade opened his mouth and bit charlie’s head, it came off, blood spat out everywhere on the dull grey wall made from old stone from years ago. Back in the grass harry was kneeling down crying in his hands harry crawled back to the tunnel thinking that his friend was dead when a faint voice yelled “HARRY HARRY” harry glanced behind him and saw what he thought he would never see again. “What happened” screeched harry “I tricked kade he thought that he bit my head off but it was my identical doll” “oh that doll, that's creepy, at least your back”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia, it's mum here. What a gruesome piece of writing you have posted. I really like the varied vocabulary you use in your writing as it really helps create images in my mind. The first paragraph really grabbed my attention and mad me want to read more. Next time you could include your WALT in your post so I know what you are working on so I can give more specific feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Tell me a joke or something funny to engage me. Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.