Tuesday 19 June 2018

Horror Writing

We have been working on descriptive writing. Mrs Dellaway shared a spooky video with us to give us inspiration.

Here is my paragraph below.

The Devilish Angel

The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock it read 12:06 and I heard my closet door creak open. Soon enough the clock struck 12:07 and the door opened almost completely and standing there was a shadowy figure almost like an angel but with a devilish and heartless smile. She glared at me with cold, snake like eyes putting a shiver down my spine and shadowing me with fear and horror....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia, Sammi here.

    We wrote that in Room 6, it was so much fun. Its cool that you are still using it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Tell me a joke or something funny to engage me. Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.